Studio Du Laurier
Are you looking for a short stay, or maybe to live like a local in Roussillon, one of the most beautiful villages in Provence, then this charming studio is for you.
Nestled beneath a 400-year-old house, the newly renovated studio has its own private street access, is completely private and best of all, has a carparking space right in front of the door. All located within a 3-minute walk to the village centre where you can enjoy cafes, art galleries and handicraft shops. A supermarket is also located in the village.
What Others Say..
Live Like A Local In Roussillon
The studio is fully self-contained with kitchen, toilet, shower and comfortable double sofa bed. The studio is maintained and offered by the owners, who have a meticulous eye for detail when it comes to cleanliness, service and maintenance.
Roussillon, a tiny medieval village, situated in the Luberon is simply breathtaking. Famous for its magnificent ochres which surround the area, this lovely village is awash with light and colour. Roussillon is also a great location to visit surrounding villages such as Goult, Joucas, Lacoste, Menerbe and Bonnieux. Once the villages are done, visit any one of the numerous wineries located around the village or maybe a short drive to Chateauneuf-du-pape. Two days will not be enough!
€70 per night, minimum of 2 nights
€490 for a 7 night weekly stay, cleaning complementary
- Minimum stay 2 nights
- Plus cleaning charge per stay of €30
- Minimum ‘weekly’ stay is 7 nights
- Plus local French tourist tax “Taxe de Sejour” payable direct to the property
- No bond required
- Euro currency converted to local currency of the renter at time of payment
Information & Availabilities
- Perfect for shorter stays – 2 day minimum
- Completely private with personal entrance and carpark
- Fully self-contained studio
- Situated in the heart of the village of Roussillon
- Live like a local
- Buy your baguettes and croissants at the village bakery
- Enjoy a coffee or meal at the numerous cafes in the village